Forum:The Splinter Legion (expansion)
From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
|Forums: Index → Fan Fiction → The Splinter Legion (expansion)|
- "The Cabal on Mars are moving, there are disturbances across the surface. Show them that we Guardians finish our fights."
- — Commander Zavala
The Splinter Legion is the third DLC for Destiny and was released between the House of Wolves and The Taken King expansions. The Splinter Legion primarily takes place in the Meridian Bay on Mars, and involves the discovery of dangerous traitors to the Cabal Empire.
Vehicles, Equipment and Technology
Weapons and Armor
- Needle in a Haystack - Meridian Bay, Mars
- The Splinter Legion - Meridian Bay, Mars
- Delphi's Flame - Eos Chasma, Mars
- Furnace Fumes - Meridian Bay, Mars
- Into the Hearth - Meridian Bay, Mars
- Exclusion Line - Meridian Bay, Mars
- Once-Golden - Meridian Bay, Mars
- Empire's Wager - Hellas Planitia, Mars
- The Raining Pits - Maat Mons, Venus
- Cerberus Undercarriage - Meridian Bay, Mars
- Firebase Delphi - Eos Chasma, Mars
- Splinter's Furnace - Meridian Bay, Mars
- Vanguard Typhon - Level 30 Strike playlist
- Splintered - New quest to unlock the exotic rocket launcher Planet Cracker
- Various exotic weapons and armor
- Maximum Light Level increase to 36
- The Tharsis Junction strike is immediately available upon starting the expansion, provided the player has completed the story campaign from the base game.
- The Exile strike is not available until the player completes the campaign of the expansion. Similarly, the Exclusion Line raid is also not available until the player has completed the Splintered quest.
- The Splinter Legion is the first DLC to have the Cabal as the main antagonists, but is also the first to have an allied Cabal (if only temporary) in the form of Viixit.