From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
|Forums: Index → Fan Fiction → The Exile|
1 - 3
|Destinypedia doesn't currently have a walkthrough for this level, could you write it?|
- "Those Cabal animals, the Splinter Legion, have surfaced on Venus with strange Vex signatures. Now ordinarily I wouldn't care for this, my view is that you Guardians can deal with it. However my Queen has requested that I... assist you with this one, and I am loyal to my Queen."
- — Uldren Sov
The Exile is a Level 20 Strike located on Venus, across the edge of the Ishtar Sink. The fireteam's objective is to hunt down and eliminate a surviving lieutenant of the Splinter Legion, who has acquired some kind of Vex technology.
- Track the Splinter Legion
- Destroy the Cabal
- Analyse Cabal munitions
- Destroy the Interceptors
- Disable the Vex barriers
- Survive the onslaught of Vex
- Prevent the Cabal from breaching the Vault
- Goliath Tank
- The Exile is the first strike where the final boss is a vehicle, not an actual enemy, in the form of an enhanced Goliath Tank piloted by the actual boss.
- When Val Ki'idon reaches half health, he transports himself and the entire fireteam to either the distant past or the distant future of Venus. The one used is chosen randomly per run of the strike.