The Garden's Spire
- "Seize control of the Black Garden Spire held behind the wall of the Cabal Warbase and wake the Gate Lord's Eye."
- — In game description
|The Garden's Spire|
1 - 3
|Destinypedia doesn't currently have a walkthrough for this level, could you write it?|
- Breach the Warbase
- Locate the Spire
- Assault the Tower
- Cross the Field
- Open the Gate
- Capture the Spire
- Hold off the Cabal
- Wake the Eye
- Face Primus Sha'aul
- Claim the Eye
Ghost: I have a plan to charge the Gate Lord’s Eye. Deep in their Warbase, the Cabal are sitting on a Vex spire that connects to the Black Garden Gate. We free that Spire, we can charge the Eye. We’ll be hitting the Cabal where they’re the strongest, so I hope you’re ready for war.
- Ghost: Here we go. Let's fight our way into their Warbase.
- Ghost: I need to locate the Spire. Let's keep moving. I'll scan for a good vantage point.
- Ghost: That observation tower overhead, there’s bound to be a way to locate the Spire there.
The Guardian kills all Cabal nearby the tower.
- Ghost: Let's try that terminal!
The Guardian deploys their Ghost at the terminal.
- Ghost: Come on, where is it...? I Got it! It’s on the other side of another defense line.
As soon as the Guardian leave the tower, a security mechanism is activated and alarms sound across the Rubicon Wastes.
- Ghost: Well, if they didn’t already know we’re coming, they do now.
The Guardian fights through the Rubicon Wastes and reaches the Iron Line. Upon entering the area, the locked door mysteriously opens up, allowing the Guardian entrance.
- Ghost: I... think they just invited us in.
The Guardian approaches the door to the Legion's Keep.
- Ghost: Feels like a trap.
Alarms sound, and Legionaries jetpack inside, attacking the Guardian. Three waves of Cabal attackers follow the first Legionaries, but the Guardian manages to defeat them. The Guardian then heads towards the large door blocking the way.
- Ghost: Get ready. You know what happens when I open doors.
Ghost unlocks the huge door barring access to the Legion's Keep, and it opens, revealing a trio of Phalanxes behind it. The Guardian quickly dispatches them and enters the Keep.
- Ghost: We're getting close.
The Guardian gets outside, spotting a large bridge and the Garden's Spire just beyond it.
- Ghost: We have to cross that bridge!
The Guardian approaches the bridge, and is ambushed again while doing so.
- Ghost: There's the Spire! Straight ahead.
Fighting through the Cabal ambushers, the Guardian makes it to the arena around the Spire.
- Ghost: You handle the Cabal, I'll wake the Eye.
The Guardian kills the Cabal defending the area around the Spire.
- Ghost: There! A conduit to the Spire! Get me close!
The Guardian lets Ghost access the conduit, and the Gatelord's Eye appears inside it.
- Ghost: I have no idea what's about to happen....
A beam of light shoots out between the Eye and the Spire. Several cables inserted into the Spire are severed as the Spire activates, and the top splits into numerous smaller pieces which starts to float around what appears to be a Conflux and a rectangle Vex object on the top of the Spire. The pieces around the Spire disintegrates, and the Conflux vanishes, as the Vex metal covering the rectangle withers away and reveals a glass-like white object beneath.
As the object disappears, a door opens, and Primus Sha'aul jetpacks into the area while roaring out a challenge, with a group of Legionaries and Psions following him. The Guardian kills Sha'aull's guard and defeats the Primus. The Guardian proceeds to let Ghost retrieve the Eye from the conduit, which is now powered.
- Ghost: The Eye is charged! It’s time to enter the Black Garden and finish this.
- Bungie (2015-3-3), Destiny: Activision Blizzard