From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
|Forums: Index → Fan Fiction → Lion's Pride|
- "Pride alone can get you anywhere, a Lion's Pride...well it's stronger than any pride."
- — Joskaa
- Selectable Perk 1
- SteadyHand IS: Stable sight. Optimized for excellent recoil control.
- SureShot IS: Snapshot sight. Excellent handling. Superb target acquisition.
- QuickDraw IS: Agile sight. Lightning-fast handling.
- Intrinsic Perk 1:
- Army of One: Quick unassisted kills with this weapon reduce grenade and melee cooldown.
- Intrinsic Perk 2:
- Luck in the Chamber: One Random Bullet in the Magazine causes considerable bonus damage.
- Selectable Perk 2:
- Hand Loaded: This weapon is effective at an extended range.
- High Caliber Rounds: Oversize rounds built to stagger targets and leave them reeling. Their mass makes a weapon harder to handle.
- Extended Mag: A larger magazine.
- Explosive Rounds: Volatile payload explodes on impact, dealing a portion of the weapon's damage in an area.
- Random Perk 1:
- Demotion: This weapon has a chance to stun Fallen Captains.
- Disciplinarian: This weapon deals a small amount of bonus damage to Fallen enemies.
- Dreg Burn: This weapon deals moderate bonus damage to Fallen Dregs.
- Shank Burn: This weapon deals moderate bonus damage to Fallen Shanks.
- Mutineer: This weapon has a chance of suppressing a Fallen Captain's abilities.
- Vandal Burn: This weapon deals moderate bonus damage to Fallen Vandals.
- Selectable perk 3(Visible upgrades Can Be stacked with the other perks in the third slot,can be removed and reattached)
- Greek Fire: Turns the Fire blue, Increased Solor damage
- suppressor: Removes sound when shot
- Laser Sight Helps improve range and reduce recoil
- Flash Light Improves Sight in dark places conflicts with laser sight
- Night vision Upgrade A scope upgrade works in dark places
- Exotic Perk
- Pride: A double head shot refills your powerful melee attack
- Kell of Lions: Equip this Weapon Ornament to change the appearance of Lion's Pride.
- Gray Slayer Equip this Weapon Ornament to change the appearance of Lion's Pride.
- Lion's Pride has the same model as Six Dreg Pride.
- Unlike the weapons, Fire is lingering on the Cannon, similar to a Shrapnel Launcher.
- Aparently Lion's Pride gun shot is the same sound as Zaouli's Bane, a Hand cannon found in the King's Fall Raid.
- Dregs aparrently carries the weapon, but at rare times.
- It's possible the Dregs believe that they can survive anything and can be promoted to a Vandal.