Forum:Vrylzesk, Emperor Kell
From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
|Forums: Index → Fan Fiction → Vrylzesk, Emperor Kell|
- "You Humans can keep that Traveler. I am rather content with my current situation."
- — Vrylzesk, the Illustrious
Vrylzesk, Emperor Kell (born as Vrylzesk, Son of Atrykis and also known as Vrylzesk, the Illustrious) is the son of Atrykis, Emperor Kell, (as well as the secret child of Seriviks). Once a skilled Lion Enforcer, Vrylzesk left the House sometime after Gray's Return, working as a freelancer before being annexed into the House of Emperors. However, after breaking off from a revolt, Vrylzesk formed the Claw of Vrylzesk within the Reef, aboard his Ketch, known as Vrylzesk's Palace of Luxury. He works closely with the House of Lions and The Guardian nowadays.
The Secret Child
- "The Lions don't like it when some of their Royal Family or whatnot conceive children with low members. So, I was raised in secrecy. When I came of age and was introduced, no one on my team knew I was the son of a Lion Baron and the Archon Priestess. In fact, very few people knew that Atrykis was my father and Seriviks my mother. To everyone else, I was just a normal ordinary Lion."
- — Vrylzesk
Vrylzesk is the result of a secret relationship between the Archon, Seriviks of the House of Lions and Atrykis the Aggressor, one of the Lions' Barons. Vrylzesk was born on the lower decks of Lionship Andiks-Fel, sometime after the Gray Wars. Unbeknownst to Joskaa or any of the Lions, Vrylzesk was raised in complete secrecy by his mother and father. Occasionally, one of his parents would sneak him out to explore other areas of the vessel, but nothing more.
Around the time of the Lions' arrival in the Solar System, Vrylzesk, now a young adult Vandal, was introduced into the House of Lions as a new recruit. Others were completely oblivious to his past, for it was a well kept secret by Atrykis, Seriviks, and a few trusted friends in their inner circle. Vrylzesk served the House of Lions well, eventually becoming a Lion Enforcer sometime later.
Sins of the Father
Rise of the Emperors
The Void Within
- "Joskaa, this is Vrylzesk. I know it's been a while but time is of essence. The Traditionalists forces you were looking for? They're here on Earth, scouring the ruins of some Golden Age City. I'm on my way to incerept them, got an old friend on the job, but you need to alert the Vanguard and our Guardian friend. Otherwise, the war against the Shadowkeepers will be nothing next to what will come..."
- — Vrylzesk alerting Joskaa about the Sanctum Heralds
- "Hey...that's mother's weapon you've got, yeah? You don't mind if I...actually, on second thought, go ahead and keep it. It belongs by your side. May it serve you as well as it did to her."
- — when entering Vrylzesk's Palace of Luxury, with The Jackal's Howl equipped