From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
Servitor in Hiding
Like the House of Wolves and hypothetically Devils, the reemergence or continual survival of their Prime Servitor virtually ensures that House will continue to exist even if there are no Kells or Archons or Barons left.
The Wolves clung on in the Prison of Elders by rebuilding Kaliks, even though the real Kaliks is hiding somewhere out by the moons of Jupiter, and those who escaped rebuilt Orbiks Prime, even though the last of the Orbiks Servitors, Mecher Orbiks-11, was destroyed during the Wolf Rebellion. Similarly, from what we can see in-game, the Devils lost two Kells—potentially one to Rezyl Azzir and Solkis to Saint-14—yet they have continued to survive because Sepiks Prime was still alive, as well as its Archon. Disregarding the House of Kings and their rumoured control over Devils, this is proof a House can still live as long as its Prime is alive. The Devil Splicers attempted to gain control over Devils by resurrecting Sepiks, and nearly succeeded before we destroyed it again.
So the state of the major Houses are:
- House of Devils—lost Kell(s), lost Archon; hung on with Sepiks until it was destroyed twice
- House of Wolves—lost Kells, lost Archons, lost Barons; hung on with not one but two separate Primes until their destruction; still has original Prime in hiding
- House Winter—lost Kell, lost Archon, lost leadership after Skolas killed them all; Prime either destroyed or in hiding
With Bungie's penchant for stacking up unfulfilled plot points in Destiny, it seems to me that Simiks Prime is not dead but is lost somewhere—perhaps in a Vex conflux—and will return to reunite its House again. Just my two Strange Coins. --Δαντε τηε Γηοστ Ι ωονδερ ιφ Ικορα γιϝες ηυγς το Γηοστσ. Ηεη... ανψωαψς, νιξε ωορκ. Τηις ις ωηατ Ι υσεδ. 13:10, 20 March 2017 (EDT)
- You know, considering that the House of Wolves was pulled through time using the Vex conflux system, it may be possible that their servitors were pulled through time as well and that, in addition to your previous point, there might very well be many servitors who escaped our reach in the main mission. Arcmind Execute long hold for reactivation. AI-COM/ACMD SIGNOFF 13:21, 20 March 2017 (EDT)
- No, Orbiks Prime was rebuilt long after Skolas' death in the Prison of Elders, and Kaliks Reborn was built in the Prison. I'm pretty sure the Vex already in the Prison aren't keen on helping out a bunch of Fallen. --Δαντε τηε Γηοστ Ι ωονδερ ιφ Ικορα γιϝες ηυγς το Γηοστσ. Ηεη... ανψωαψς, νιξε ωορκ. Τηις ις ωηατ Ι υσεδ. 13:58, 20 March 2017 (EDT)
- Well yeah, but I mean what if the Fallen House of Wolves may have more Servitors out there that we have not seen yet? Servitors brought from the Past of the Fallen, maybe even from their Golden Age, brought here from the Vault of Glass Raid they pulled in the HoW expansion? Arcmind Execute long hold for reactivation. AI-COM/ACMD SIGNOFF 14:36, 20 March 2017 (EDT)
- The Guardian -- us -- stopped them there. Everything that was there, we destroyed, including the gates used to bring them through. Skolas was then captured. There's no way a Servitor could have escaped without our trigger happy selves blowing it to kingdom come. lolz --Δαντε τηε Γηοστ Ι ωονδερ ιφ Ικορα γιϝες ηυγς το Γηοστσ. Ηεη... ανψωαψς, νιξε ωορκ. Τηις ις ωηατ Ι υσεδ. 14:42, 20 March 2017 (EDT)