Man O' War
From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
- "Do not enter my realm and expect to leave unscathed."
- —In-game description
- Precision Frame: Fires a long-range precision energy bolt. This weapon's recoil pattern is more predictably vertical.
- Fluted Frame: Ultra-light barrel. Greatly increases handling speed. Slightly increases stability.
- Polygonal Rifling: Barrel optimized for recoil reduction. Increases stability.
- Corkscrew Rifling: Balanced barrel. Slightly increases range and stability. Slightly increases handling speed.
- Projection Fuse: Distance optimizations. Increases range.
- Accelerated Coils: Speeds up charge. Faster charge time. Decreases impact damage.
- Moving Target: Increased movement speed and target acquisition when moving while aiming down sights.
- This section needs expansion. You can help Destinypedia by .
- Like most Veist weapons, this weapon's name and description are a nod to a venomous animal. This weapon's name is a reference to the Portugese Man o' War. The description is a nod to its extremely painful venomous sting, which is said to leave a mark that lasts several days.
List of appearances
- Destiny 2 (First appearance)