From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
|Forums: Index → Fan Fiction → Kell's Arena|
- "Behold!, the Kell's Arena is open for challengers, gladitors, and prisoners!, all we be awarded with treasures, freedom, and/or respect....if you survive, Yehahahahahahaha!"
- — Joskaa, Lion Kell
With capture of Tikmiks into the Kell's Dungeon, multiple of Unbowed Gray Fallen, who refused to surrendered to Joskaa, traitors, escapees and terrorists who were sealed into the Kell's Dungeon, Joskaa created the Kell's Arena, inspired by the Queen of the Reef's Prison of Elders, to dispose his prisoners, give Fallen Lion gladitors a thrill for combat, and give his fellow Lions entertainment.
Kell's Arena has a unique style to it, as every day of the week, The gladitors' species will change. Mondays will be Fallen, Tuesdays: Hive, Vex on Wednesdays, Cabal in Thursdays, and Friday will be Taken. However on weekends, it will be random (mostly Fallen or Taken). but it has the same style to the Prison of Elders, as it has 5 rounds, 3 waves within 4 rounds and a final boss with round 5, however sometimes around round 3 and round 5, Joskaa will have his own spin to it, as sometimes he will add a sometype of Shank for the player to kill under 30 seconds or they will be wipe or he will send a contingent of Lion forces to aid the player, notably deployment of Overpowered Servitors.
- (Weekends will be random)
- Missions will be only for special, or Story-related Arena bosses
- The Archon strikes back - "Tikmiks and his fellow prisoners will earn freedom, if they're able defeat the Kell's Champion, YOU. end them to keep that from happening."
- Gray's Vengeance - "House of Gray has raised a High Servitor in the form of Revenge. Put it out"
- Calling to Oryx - The Hive are making sometype of ritual. Stop it from happening.
- Boloug's Hand - A Hive Knight wishes to battle you, as a offering to Oryx. destroy the Knight to blight his offering.
- Forgotten Mind - The Vex has a Mind trapped within the Dungeon, that could lead to a rebellion, destroy the Mind before it could try to escape.
Normal (or repeating) Bosses
- Gladiatorial Captain
- Gladiatorial Knight
- Gladiatorial Minotaur
- Gladiatorial Centurion
- Blighted Gladiator
- Tikmiks, Archon Priest - Acts like a normal Captain, however when his health will reach a certain threshold, he will call his bodyguards, Tikmiks's Protectors, to attack the player, every time the player's health is taken away from the protectors, the player's lost health will be transferred to Tikmiks, and his health will regenerate.
- Rainiks-96, Gray's Revenge - Summon Special Pit Shanks to protect the Boss, and regenerate it's health.
- Boloug, Lost to Oryx - (TBA)
The Kell's Arena in D2, acts similar to The Reckoning and the Archon's Forge, in that it has 6 rounds, with enemies becoming more dangerous and unpredictable, with the bosses being a bit of a bullet sponge.
- Varliks, the Unforgiving Scourge
- Savissa the Lost, Rat Gang
- Makris, the Disgraced Blade
- In Sarnaa, the Stranded Voice
- Opoklos, Gate Lord
- Taldron, Disconnected Mind
- Commander Gal'rath, Dishonored Might
- Bracus Dru'usk
- There is a way to glich out of the map and end up in the Kell's Dungeon, where you also are able to defeat a special boss.