Forum:A Void in Time
From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
|Forums: Index → Fan Fiction → A Void in Time|
|A Void in Time|
1 - 3
Recommended Power Level:
Destinypedia doesn't currently have a walkthrough for this level; could you write one?
|“||A single paradox will change the course of history.||”|
A Void in Time is a Dungeon introduced with the Season of Dawn. The premise is that following the deaths of the Red Legion Flayers, the Corridors of Time was forced open. After this incident, a Psion Flayer from another timeline ventured into Corridors, attempting to expand the Cabal empire from the other time line. The Guardian is sent into the Corridors to prevent the Flayer from escaping with it's powerful, Vex-tech armed contingent. However, due to the time-absent powers of the Corridors, the Flayer is continually trapped in a time-loop, where it still attempts to breach The Sundial.
- Weaver Killer
- Minotaur Slayer
- Hydra Smelter
- Temporal Guardsman
- Paradox Sentinel (Phalanx, Psion, Gladiator, and Centurion archetypes)
- Imminence Severer
- Cascade Keeper
- Cascade Protector
- Hound of Kitrum
- Temporal Demolitionist
- Chosen of the Pendulum
- Oculus of the Pendulum
Fuse the Timestreams
Path of Paradoxes
Stabilize the Cascade
Val Kitrum, Gutting Blade
Elegar, Legion's Pendulum
- Martyr's Retribution
- Line in the Sand
- Gallant Charge
- Patron of Lost Causes
- Steelfeather Repeater
- Saint's Invocation
- Perfect Paradox
- Pyroclastic Flow
- Trophy Hunter
- Righteous Armor
- Out of Time - Complete A Void in Time. - 100 Triumph Points.
- Like Clockwork - Complete A Void in Time without dying. - 200 Triumph Points.
- Time Surgeon - Complete A Void in Time solo. - 200 Triumph Points.
- ...and Stay Out! - Complete A Void in Time solo without dying. - 300 Triumph Points and the Fatalism's Champion Emblem.
- You're Unstable! - Do not accumulate more than 5 stacks of Temporal Instability. - 200 Triumph Points.
- Stepped in some Gum - Navigate the Path of Paradoxes without getting spotted. - 200 Triumph Points.
- Time Crunch - Do not stand on a Sync Plate for longer than 5 seconds. - 200 Triumph Points.
- Good Dogs - Defeat Val Kitrum, Gutting Blade without killing any of his Hounds. - 200 Triumph Points.
- Minor Inconveniences - Defeat Elegar, Legion's Pendulum without destroying any of her Thresher support. - 200 Triumph Points.