From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
|Forums: Index → Fan Fiction → Andiks Prime|
Andiks Prime, the Weapon Forger
Andiks Prime, (also known as: Andiks Prime, the Weapon Forger), is the Prime Servitor within the House of Lions, previously served by Seriviks, Lion Archon and by, presumably, Darsiss, the Protector. It is known for having the ability to construct weapons in the House's arsenal.
When the House of Lions moved into the Reef, their Prime Servitor, Jobkis Prime, went missing. This caused Joskaa, Lion Kell to order the Lion Splicers to create a new Prime to replace Jobkis. The Splicers successfully built Andiks Prime, which was made out of parts from other Andiks Servitors, (the Andiks line of Servitors were a modification of the Jobkis line), and scavenged tech. Unlike Jobiks, Andiks has the ability to create Fallen Weapons, such as Shock Pistols, Shock Rifles, Shrapnel Launchers, Shock Blades, and Scorch Cannons and many more, earning the title, The Weapon Constructor. It assumed authority as the new Prime Servitor, and the Andiks line usurped the Jobkis line.
Before the Red War, the House of Lions had heard the Fall of the House of Wolves by Reksis Vahn, the Hangman. The Lions had decieded to work with The Last City, to hide the Prime. Its successfully worked only temporary, because due to the Red War, the Cabal stole Prime. causing the House to slowly damage it self. although some had tried to take the Prime's place.
With the Lost of the Prime, when the House of Dusk used their building and tech skills to rebuilt Jobkis Prime, although some believed it was finally over, and Jobkis return. The Kell of Lions, Joskaa believed its was a trap and later sent The Guardian to investigate. But a few more weeks later, it was heard that Andiks was held captive by Bracus Za'orug. Fighting through the Cabal, The Guardian was able to kill the Bracus, and rescued Andiks.
With the Return of Andiks, the Guardian and the remaining House of Lions staged an assault against the false Jobkis Prime. With the help Andiks Prime, and Lion reinforcements, they were able to destroy the false Prime. After that whole incident, Joskaa thanks The Guardian for saving the Prime.
Crusades of the Jackals
Despite not being seen in the Crusades of the Jackals, Andiks’s former Archon, Seriviks formed a crime organization, known as The Jackal Syndicate, whom were attempting to destroy The Last City and the House of Lions as well through their own ways, and not by the Old Eliksni ways. Further more, the Jackal’s Prime Servitor, Semkis was shown to have a very major resemblance to Andiks Prime. But Semkis would be destroyed by Guardians who were ordered by the Kell’s Wrath.
During the events of Beyond Light, Andiks Prime's role as a machine god would slowly weaken, as the young of the Lions would begin to follow the Human cultures. Andiks would still retain his importance due to the Prime being vital in the production of their weaponry and Servitors.
- Andiks has the same appearance as Kaliks Reborn, the House of Wolves Prime Servitor and boss from the Prison of Elders. However unlike Kaliks, Andiks's central eye is Orange instead of yellow.
- Unlike the rest of the Prime Servitors, Andiks is also known to make the weapons of the Lions' arsenal. Making Andiks being extremely important to the Lions
- Andiks Prime is noted to be the youngest of the Prime Servitors of the original Houses. As he was created during when the House of Lions arrived to the Solar System and moving into the Reef.
- Despite Andiks Prime being the Lion Prime Servitor, Andiks is technically a Jobkis model, as the Andiks line of Servitors were originally a modified version of the Jobkis Servitors.
- Ever since the events of Beyond Light, Andiks's role as a Prime would begin to slowly severed, even the House slowly relying on the use for Prime Ether Servitors to help extend the Ether instead of relying on Andiks for the growing Mega House.
List of appearances
- House of Lions (Expansion) (First mentioned)
- Destiny 2 (Mentioned only)