Tyranny of Heaven
- This article is a stub. You can help Destinypedia by expanding it.
|Tyranny of Heaven|
- Lightweight Frame: Recurve bow. Draw quickly and move faster while this weapon is equipped. Press while drawn to cancel the shot.
- Flexible String: Light and easy to draw; Slightly faster draw time; Slightly decreases accuracy; Increases handling speed.
- Straight Fletching: Modern fletching for straight paths; Increases accuracy.
- Sneak Bow: Increases hold time and reload speed while crouched.
- Dragonfly:Precision kills create an elemental damage explosion.
The Ahamkara looked like somebody's kindly old grandpa just now. And it could play a mean hand of cards. "Twenty," it crooned as it raised the stakes. She saw Caliban's eye sensors dilate.
The game had started so well. And it seemed like a great story they could have told back at the Tower. How was she supposed to have known? "Call," said Caliban, tension in his voice.
She looked down at her hand. "All in."
The Ahamkara's grin grew larger. Caliban shook his head.
"Don't you do this, Lulah. Don't you leave me here! I can't do it!"
The cards went down.
She didn't scream. Wouldn't have been dignified.