The Long Walk
- This article is a stub. You can help Destinypedia by expanding it.
|The Long Walk|
[Eight sparks. A ninth, dim in the corner. And Orin in the middle.]
ORIN: Are we all here? Come into the light, please.
G-9: I like where I am.
ORIN: They said you all went to the deep without a ship. How?
G-7: Our charges are gone, but we're still creatures of Light. No different from the one you carry in your pocket.
ORIN: You're all either very brave or very foolish.
G-6: You sound like Shaxx.
G-5: She does. I'm glad my charge is gone.
G-4: Don't say that.
G-5: It's true.
G-4: Don't say it out loud. Some of us go our whole lives without finding one. Show some respect.
G-5: Don't talk like you're better than me. You're in here, too.
ORIN: Please. I'm sorry to call you all here, but—
G-2: You're not sorry.
ORIN: I need to know what you found out there.
ORIN: At least give me the coordinates.
- Aggressive Frame: High damage, high recoil.
- Selectable Perk 1:
- Chambered Compensator: Stable barrel attachment. Increases stability. Moderately controls recoil. Slightly decreases handling speed.
- Corkscrew Rifling: Balanced barrel. Slightly increases range and stability. Slightly increases handling speed.
- Polygonal Rifling: Barrel optimized for recoil reduction. Increases stability.
- Selectable Perk 2:
- Slideshot: Sliding partially reloads this weapon's magazine and temporarily boosts range and stability.
- Outlaw: Precision kills greatly decrease reload time.
- Quickdraw: This weapon can be drawn unbelievably fast.
List of appearances
- Destiny 2 (First appearance)