Destinypedia talk:Guardian of the Month/03 2013
From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
Before You Vote
- Only votes from users who have accounts on Destinypedia and whose vote are cast while being logged-in will count.
- You may not vote for yourself unless someone else votes for you first.
- Votes are counted for the next month's GOTM. Please vote on the section for next month, because only the votes in that section will be counted.
- You can vote one time only. If you wish to change your vote, cross out (but do not remove) any previous votes you have made.
- Please bold your nomination so it is easier to see.
- In the event of a tie the results from the edit count page will be used as a tie breaker.
- You must put your vote with your signature in the voting area. In the end votes with signatures are the only ones that will be counted.
- CraZboy557 (talk) (contribs) (1)
- Porplemontage (talk) (contribs) (3)
- Sgtfrankieboy (talk) (contribs) (1)
- Vote does not count. Users may not vote for themselves unless someone votes for them first.--Spartacus Talk • Contribs 11:33, 24 February 2013 (EST)
- CraZboy557 - For helping out with the first pieces of content. Sgtfrankieboy (talk) 12:21, 24 February 2013 (EST)
- Porplemontage- As much as I'd love to be the first guardian of the month, it seems to me that porple is the obious choice. Hes set up the wiki, provided all of of with support, and just today, as the person with the most edits, reach an edit count of over 100. Always use the DMR. This is craZboy557, signing off. 17:41, 24 February 2013 (EST)
- Porple - For getting the site up and running.--Spartacus Talk • Contribs 10:28, 25 February 2013 (EST)
- Porplemontage - He deserves it, most definitely. --TentacleTornado 15:46, 25 February 2013 (EST)
- Sgtfrankieboy - For getting a lot of content pages up and running. --Porplemontage (talk) 16:35, 25 February 2013 (EST)
- Wait, no shit? Me? I mean, I did upload a lot of pictures, but guardian of the month would be huge. Always use the DMR. This is craZboy557, signing off. 16:44, 24 February 2013 (EST)
I honestly would've voted for frankie, but porple just did better, and you can only vote once. Always use the DMR. This is craZboy557, signing off. 21:02, 25 February 2013 (EST)
|Guardian of the Month Voting Archive|