Destinypedia talk:Guardian of the Month/05 2017
From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
Before You Vote
- Only votes from users who have accounts on Destinypedia and whose vote are cast while being logged-in will count.
- You may not vote for yourself unless someone else votes for you first.
- Votes are counted for the next month's GOTM. Please vote on the section for next month, because only the votes in that section will be counted.
- You can vote one time only. If you wish to change your vote, cross out (but do not remove) any previous votes you have made.
- Please bold your nomination so it is easier to see.
- In the event of a tie the results from the edit count page will be used as a tie breaker.
- You must put your vote with your signature in the voting area. In the end votes with signatures are the only ones that will be counted.
CabalRedGuard: Has been a great contributor and friendly user. Blazing through many of the PGA as needed, as well as our top contribumtor for Destiny 2 articles.
- Support --Guahanboy 98 System Reboot Authorized. Understanding Is Key 10:52, 7 June 2017 (EDT)
- Support --Δαντε τηε Γηοστ Ι ωονδερ ιφ Ικορα γιϝες ηυγς το Γηοστσ. Ηεη... ανψωαψς, νιξε ωορκ. Τηις ις ωηατ Ι υσεδ. 14:33, 7 June 2017 (EDT)
- That is something he'll have to ask for himself. If he does I don't see why not, but that's my opinion there. --Δαντε τηε Γηοστ Ι ωονδερ ιφ Ικορα γιϝες ηυγς το Γηοστσ. Ηεη... ανψωαψς, νιξε ωορκ. Τηις ις ωηατ Ι υσεδ. 14:33, 7 June 2017 (EDT)
|Guardian of the Month Voting Archive|