Destinypedia talk:Guardian of the Month/05 2013
From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
Before You Vote
- Only votes from users who have accounts on Destinypedia and whose vote are cast while being logged-in will count.
- You may not vote for yourself unless someone else votes for you first.
- Votes are counted for the next month's GOTM. Please vote on the section for next month, because only the votes in that section will be counted.
- You can vote one time only. If you wish to change your vote, cross out (but do not remove) any previous votes you have made.
- Please bold your nomination so it is easier to see.
- In the event of a tie the results from the edit count page will be used as a tie breaker.
- You must put your vote with your signature in the voting area. In the end votes with signatures are the only ones that will be counted.
- CraZboy577 - He has uploaded a lot of images and contributed a lot to Destinypedia. He deserves it. Pokebub (talk) 00:06, 24 May 2013 (EDT)
Sooo..... I guess I win then? Unbelievably bitchin' Lego dropships don't just build themselves. This is craZboy557, signing off. 06:28, 1 June 2013 (EDT)
|Guardian of the Month Voting Archive|