Reason: This is an extremely comprehensive and well-constructed article based on what we know from the Cabal Grimoire cards, Guardian equipment, and various quotes and mission dialogues, especially given that they are one of the least known races in Destiny compared to others like the Hive and the Fallen; even the Vex, as alien as they are, have more stuff to their name than the Cabal. In light of all this, the article has been well-sourced, full of images, and illustrative quotes heading each section.
Date of nomination: 00:24, 19 December 2016 (EST)
- Support - Per Nomination --Δαντε τηε Γηοστ Ι ωονδερ ιφ Ικορα γιϝες ηυγς το Γηοστσ. Ηεη... ανψωαψς, νιξε ωορκ. Τηις ις ωηατ Ι υσεδ. 00:24, 19 December 2016 (EST)
- Support - Per Nomination --Arcmind Talk • Contribs 09:11, 19 December 2016 (EST)
- Support--Spartacus Talk • Contribs 11:29, 19 December 2016 (EST)
Reason: After a complete and thorough reconstruction spanning two days, the Dreadnaught is now fully sourced and filled with images, and has a proper template outfitting it in addition to all of the prerequisite sections filled out, including: article introduction, history, design, interior, activities, and trivia.
Date of nomination: 23:34, 3 May, 2017
- Support - Per nomination --Δαντε τηε Γηοστ Ι ωονδερ ιφ Ικορα γιϝες ηυγς το Γηοστσ. Ηεη... ανψωαψς, νιξε ωορκ. Τηις ις ωηατ Ι υσεδ. 23:34, 3 May 2017 (EDT)
- Support - I think a new article on the wiki front page will do it good, and I think this article is just the one for the job. Excellent work Dante! Arcmind Execute long hold for reactivation. AI-COM/ACMD SIGNOFF 06:15, 4 May 2017 (EDT)
- Support--Spartacus Talk • Contribs 11:52, 7 May 2017 (EDT)
I'll also note that it was User:Observance who inspired me to reconstruct the Dreadnaught article with his insightful edits. I credit him here. Δαντε τηε Γηοστ Ι ωονδερ ιφ Ικορα γιϝες ηυγς το Γηοστσ. Ηεη... ανψωαψς, νιξε ωορκ. Τηις ις ωηατ Ι υσεδ. 23:59, 3 May 2017 (EDT)
Books of Sorrow (Approved)
Reason: Thanks to the collaborative efforts of several users this page has become a true article worthy of recognition. According to the Special:LongPages it is just under 4000 bytes smaller than the actual Grimoire Books of Sorrow, yet is fantastically well-written and comprehensive after numerous revisions. Designed to be a "Cliffs notes", this article fulfils that purpose by describing in laymen terms what is happening in the Books, allowing both the casual fan and experienced "loremaster" to find their way around.
It contains a short summary with link brackets to each section for easier navigation; a roster for describing the various characters and other entities which have prominence in the Books; the synopsis itself, and a Trivia section which in addition to describing interesting things also contains a section which explains many of the hard-to-understand or unfamiliar terms that have become synonymous with Destiny lore. Its main source has been linked in the very top of the article for people wanting to read the transcript for themselves, so that fulfils citation requirements.
Date of nomination: 09:04, 21 May 2017 (EDT)
- Support - Per nomination; and also just a slight touch of vanity and pride. --Δαντε τηε Γηοστ Ι ωονδερ ιφ Ικορα γιϝες ηυγς το Γηοστσ. Ηεη... ανψωαψς, νιξε ωορκ. Τηις ις ωηατ Ι υσεδ. 09:08, 21 May 2017 (EDT)
- Support - "All is vanity and vexation of spirit." :p No really, this page is very well done. Arcmind Execute long hold for reactivation. AI-COM/ACMD SIGNOFF 19:46, 21 May 2017 (EDT)
A total of eight users contributed to the article's reconstruction and expansion, including myself. --Δαντε τηε Γηοστ Ι ωονδερ ιφ Ικορα γιϝες ηυγς το Γηοστσ. Ηεη... ανψωαψς, νιξε ωορκ. Τηις ις ωηατ Ι υσεδ. 09:08, 21 May 2017 (EDT)
Reason: I feel that this character makes up a lot of the Leviathan raid lore and also makes up a large part of the main story lore, detailing Ghaul's rise to power and his betrayal of Calus. It also gives a large amount of information about the Cabal species, their social structure, what the citizens do, what the cities are like and Cabal politics, a field vastly unknown. As more raid- exclusive items come out, more people will want to know about Calus. It also details his gameplay and is a helpful guide for the final Leviathan boss fight. I feel that this is essential for people who want to know more about Destiny 2's main villain, Ghaul, and the shadowy Cabal emperor with a ship that is actively consuming Nessus. --—This unsigned comment was made by HeraldofNokris (talk • contribs). Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
Date of nomination: 16/04/2018
- Oppose - The Calus Page does not meet Destinypedia's requirements to be classified as a Featured article. Further, Featured Articles are meant to showcase pages that best represent the effort, precision, and quality of the wiki. So far, very few pages meet those requirements. And while the page is a very crucial one, its not yet ready to be a Featured Article. I am sorry. :( Arcmind Execute long hold for reactivation. AI-COM/ACMD SIGNOFF 08:46, 17 April 2018 (EDT)
- Oppose - I have similar thoughts to what Arcmind has brought up. Calus may have a lot of information in his page but he lacks images and a detailed summary. Compare with Oryx, the Taken King and you'll see why that one became a Featured Page. --Δαντε τηε Γηοστ Ι ωονδερ ιφ Ικορα γιϝες ηυγς το Γηοστσ. Ηεη... ανψωαψς, νιξε ωορκ. Τηις ις ωηατ Ι υσεδ. 12:53, 17 April 2018 (EDT)