Ghaul son of Emperor?
- No, no, no, that's too much to hope for. We're a backwater world, so the Emperor isn't sending anyone important, just a fresh Cabal fleet. Far more likely he is a brother to Ta'aun. --Δαντε τηε Γηοστ Ι ωονδερ ιφ Ικορα γιϝες ηυγς το Γηοστσ. Ηεη... ανψωαψς, νιξε ωορκ. Τηις ις ωηατ Ι υσεδ. 14:59, 30 March 2017 (EDT)
- Nope. The Cabal don't really have much family ties surrounding them, except in the case of Primus Ta'aun, Valus Mau'ual, and Valus Tlu'urn. Other than that, though, they're simply working together to break down our defenses. Don't get your hopes up for that.--Primus Draug'oth Can I help you? • No, you do it. 16:48, 30 March 2017 (EST)
- Not nessessarilly. Soldiers on long deployments would always have family left behind somewhere. It's that we don't know much about Cabal culture except the bond-brothers, which could be the same as the Spartan shield brothers. --Δαντε τηε Γηοστ Ι ωονδερ ιφ Ικορα γιϝες ηυγς το Γηοστσ. Ηεη... ανψωαψς, νιξε ωορκ. Τηις ις ωηατ Ι υσεδ. 16:55, 30 March 2017 (EDT)
- That is pointless. The Traveler is damaged, probably because its passive shield was brought down, and the Cabal capture it, kill most of the Guardians after stripping them of their powers, and scatter the rest. --Δαντε τηε Γηοστ Ι ωονδερ ιφ Ικορα γιϝες ηυγς το Γηοστσ. Ηεη... ανψωαψς, νιξε ωορκ. Τηις ις ωηατ Ι υσεδ. 00:35, 31 March 2017 (EDT)
- Most likely a notable Cabal leader as you've stated. As I understand it, the fact that those dragon-like dog creatures in the trailer are being deployed is that a significant figure in the Cabal hierarchy is present. Who knows. I've gotta get that booklet in the Destiny 2 preorder to get more information for y'all on the Cabal. Arcmind Execute long hold for reactivation. AI-COM/ACMD SIGNOFF 13:12, 1 April 2017 (EDT)
Hey, nice find. Seems like the Cabal are really learning to step up their game. I've always wanted them to see more time in the spotlight. Previously, it was all "Hive and Taken" this and SIVA Fallen that, but now, my faith in this franchise has increased exponentially. In fact, you know what I'm going to do? I'm going over to the forums and creating a boss concept for this guy. Until then, I'll see you later. Primus Draug'oth Can I help you? • No, you do it. 16:25, 30 March 2017 (EST)
How Powerful is Ghaul - Will He Be a Raid Boss?
I'm betting that we'll be getting a Cabal raid in Destiny 2, with Ghaul as the final boss. I bet this guy is gonna be the strongest Cabal we've ever faced, and the second strongest enemy the Guardians have faced behind Oryx. —This unsigned comment was made by CabalRedGuard (talk • contribs). Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
- We don't know how powerful he is yet, but ya know what? I'm working on a boss concept for him right now on the forums. It might take a while, as I too imagine him to be the most powerful Cabal commander we've faced thus far, like the equivalent to being a god of war. By the way, CabalRedGuard, welcome to the wiki. Glad to have you on board. Primus Draug'oth Can I help you? • No, you do it. 16:48, 30 March 2017 (EST)
Is Dominus Ghaul the Cabal Emperor himself?
An IGN interview with Luke Smith and Noseworthy confirm he is the Emperor following a coup against the previous Monarch Calus. Arcmind Execute long hold for reactivation. AI-COM/ACMD SIGNOFF 21:02, 11 June 2017 (EDT)
I know! Why not join the Discord and get in on the action? After all, any destiny news usually hits there first, and it also gives you a chance to join the wiki cleanup project before Destiny 2 arrives. Arcmind Execute long hold for reactivation. AI-COM/ACMD SIGNOFF 07:14, 12 June 2017 (EDT)