From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
|Forums: Index → Fan Fiction → Reservoir|
|“||Embrace the untapped potential of the Waves and drown your enemies beneath your might.||”|
Reservoir is one of the three elemental manifestation of the Shade, in an equivalent manner as Arc, Solar and Void are elemental manifestations of the Light, and Stasis of the Dark. It is known to be formless and can be both useful for healing and destructive purposes. It is the first of the Shade subclasses and is shown to be the weakest of the three. It is also known to be a bit more close to the Light.
- "Control the Waves, become the living whirlpool of rage and judgement to consume and drown your foes."
- TBA - Transform into a Roaming Whirlpool, that suck enemies away and drowns them.
- The dead body of the enemy will be either thrown into another enemy, or will turn into a temporary smaller whirlpool that will chase any close by foes.
- If taking out a large group of enemies, their bodies will become continuous waves until the enemies are dead. Which can give you a chunk of health back if was damaged.
- "Let the Waves flow through you, and crash them down onto your enemies."
- TBA - Preform a clap that create rapid waves that tracks your foes and shoot them into the air like a geyser. Will heal your allies if they are close by.
- When doing the Super, it will create a strong overshield to protect you, if broken, it will send waterdroplets that will leach on to close-range enemies and slowly damage them, and will slowly give back your health that was taken away.
- "The way of a tsunami is like that of a Hunter; dangerous, wild, and destructive. Become that of a tsunami and reek havoc against all of those who are in your way."
- TBA - Summon massive and continuous waves that will move in the direction you are facing.
- If an ally is inside the wave, their health will be restored, and be given a overshield.
- If enemies are inside the wave, they will either drown immediately or are knocked back and massive health will be taken away quickly, and will be slowed and blinded.
- Geyser Grenade - When thrown to the ground, it will cause a quick geyser that will throw enemies into the air.
- Overflow Grenade - When thrown to the ground, it will create a massive bubble of water that will heal allies or harm enemies if they inside it.
- Waterfall Grenade - When thrown to the Ground, it will create a large wall of water, can be easily pass through them, but enemies will be damaged.
- Leaching Ocean: Mid-range Warlock melee that blasts a ball of water against enemies, causes the enemies to be inflicted with a drowning effect, and chips off their health, and can continue on if within a large group of enemies.
- Wave Crasher: A Close-range Titan melee that knock backs enemies, if killed by that melee, they will become a small geyser that will suck up close by enemies and launch them into mid-air, can give back some health to the user and allies.
- Drowning Blade: A Throwable Knife that will kill weak enemies and creates a small water bubble that will damage close by enemies for a short-period of time.