From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
|Forums: Index → Fan Fiction → Collective Configurative|
Claim the Sol System and create Machine Worlds
- Chronos, the Collective Mind
- Kampê, the Hezen Mind
- Proteus, the Virgo Mind
- Erinyes, the Aphix Mind
- The Sol Minds
- The Striding Mind
- Tekrython, the Defensive Mind
- Pandres, Virgo Polyphage
- Salbrinion, the Conduit Mind
- The Disciples
- Pyrhodion, the Key
- Amicros, Gate Lord
- Buklores, the Praetorian Mind
- The Warden Minds
- Olympia, Devotive Mind
- Thebes, Archival Librarian
- Corinthion, Restorative Conflux
- Spartos, Assault Node
- Knossos, Configurative Ancilla
- Delphios, Oracle Overmind
- Troia, Banished Core
- Atheon, Conflux Reborn
- Akrion, the Primal Mind and Lagron, the Vague Mind
- Psykron, the Adaptive Mind
- Qarnos, the Matrix Mind
- Keldron, the Detective Mind
- Slanthos, the Entrapment Mind
- Siren-Vex units armed with Timestream Chisels and extreme agility. They function as Frontline troops and serve as disciples to the Weavers.
- Chimaera-Large, heavily armored Vex units armed with a Solar weapon (Slap Rifle, Line Rifle or Phase Rifle), an Arc Wrist Gauntlet and Star Shapers. They function as Mortars and Conversion proxies.
- Nymph-Vex units which can slowly heal allies within it's vicinity (Doesn't apply to Ultras). They serve as the “Mechanics” of the Vex.
- Satyr-Vex units akin to Minotaurs. They carry no shield but can place Blank Mines. They function as Guardsmen of major Vex structures and strongholds.
- Crocotta-Various powerful Vex units who utilize enemy abilities. They function as proxies to simulations such as the Infinite Forest.
- Task Crocotta-Crocotta armed with 2 weapons. Some pack Cloaking abilities.
- Servitude Crocotta-Harpy-like units which disperses an empowerment aura to other units. Armed with an Aeon Maul.
- Paladin Crocotta-The most agressive Vex unit of the Crocotta family. Summons a destructible shield for allies.
- Mage Crocotta-Shielded Crocotta which can temporarily hover and “resurrect” killed enemies into Shades. Fires off Torch Hammers.
- Brute Crocotta-Largest, and the most resilient of the Crocotta family. Fires the Chronology Rifle.
- Warden Crocotta-Crocotta whom wields a shield. Crouches down to emplace to increase accuracy and damage.
- Tactical Crocotta-Smallest of the Crocotta family. Rolls out a tracking bolt of Arc energy which kicks enemies back.
- Sentry Crocotta
- Archival Sentry-Armed with a Void Shield, and flings a high damage Void bomb. Only Sentry to teleport.
- Stalker Sentry-Armed with a Solar shield and fires a high-damage 3-round burst of Solar rounds. Rolls for extra mobility and deal damage.
- Crusher Sentry-Armed with an Arc shield and slams the ground for high Arc damage. Can Shield allies with an Arc shield.
- Orthrus-Large Vex “tank” armed with a Slap Rifle, Torch Hammer grenades, Epoch Shredders, and a Prime Cannon. They serve as monitors and mobile artillery.
- Cerberus-Ultra version of the Orthrus.
- Roc-Vex “gunship” used as a proxy for assault or conversion. Armed with an Arc Slap Rifle, faster Aeon Mauls, and drops Solar “bombs”. Weak-point found on it’s eye and wings.
- Collective Fanatic
- Collective Harpy
- Collective Goblin
- Collective Siren
- Collective Hobgoblin
- Collective Nymph
- Collective Minotaur
- Collective Satyr
- Collective Crocotta
- Collective Chimaera
- Collective Cyclops
- Collective Orthrus
- Collective Hydra
- Aeon Rippers-Alternative Hydra Weapon that fires Void rounds at a high rate of fire.
- Rend Cannon-Arc weapon that fires a spread of 4 arcing Arc rounds. Upon impact with a horizontal surface, the rounds slide and increase their "Hit box". They will continue sliding until they either hit their target or hit a barrier of any kind.
- Phase Rifle-Solar shotgun which fires 6 rounds within each burst. Bolts are fired in a 4-round burst. Rounds will fragment if in close proximity to a target.
- Prime Cannon-Arc Cannon which fires an arcing explosive flechette which creates a detain barrier at the impact site. Only seen on Orthrus and Cerberus units.
- Timestream Chisel-Arc melee weapon used only by Sirens.
- Epoch Shredders-Special version of Timestream Chisel used by Proteus, the Virgo Mind, and Orthrus units.
- Star Shapers-High-impact Void mortar only carried by Chimaeras.
- Blank Mines-Act similarly to Web Mines. Target is detained within the mine. Can be found on missions or placed by Satyrs.