From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
(Redirected from Copperhead-4SN)
- This article is a stub. You can help Destinypedia by expanding it.
- "My fangs are bared."
- — Weapon Description
- Rapid-Fire Frame: Deeper ammo reserves. Slightly faster reload when magazine is empty.
- Full Bore: Barrel optimized for distance. Greatly increases range. Decreases stability. Slightly decreases handling speed.
- Smallbore: Dual strength barrel. Increases range. Increases stability.
- Arrowhead Brake: Lightly vented barrel. Greatly controls recoil. Increases handling speed.
- Tactical Mag: This weapon has multiple tactical improvements. Slightly increases stability. Increases reload speed. Slightly increases magazine size.
- Flared Magwell: Optimized for fast reloading. Slightly increases stability. Greatly increases reload speed.
- Firmly Planted: Increased accuracy, stability, and handling when firing while crouched.
- Like most Veist weapons, this weapon's name and description are a nod to a venomous animal. This weapon's name is possibly a reference to the Northern Copperhead, a venomous snake common to Eastern North America. The description is may be a reference to the species' venomous fangs, which are said to be fully functional even in newborns.
List of appearances
- Destiny 2 (First appearance)
- Bungie (2017/8/9), Destiny 2: Playstation 4, Activision Blizzard
- Smithsonian's National Zoo and Conservation Biology Institute: Northern copperhead