- This article is a stub. You can help Destinypedia by expanding it.
Prodromus Down is a sector located in the north-east to eastern part of the Arcadian Valley on Nessus. This is pressumably the point of impact of the Exodus Black crash landing, judging by the vast amount of littered pieces of ship hull, engine parts and even one of the three shuttles of the colony ship.
Points of Interest
- Antenna (NE-PD-1)
- Ghost: "This antenna snapped off an escape shuttle that... didn't do a great job of escaping. No one made it out of the Exodus Black before it went down. There must be crashed shuttles all over Nessus."
- Crashed Shuttle Cockpit (NE-PD-2)
- Ghost: "The identification signatures are scrambled, but there was some kind of VIP on this shuttle when it went down. Maybe she was going to be a governor or something. Now she's the Mayor of Vex Town."
List of appearances
- Destiny 2 (First appearance)