From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
|Forums: Index → Fan Fiction → SIVA Subclasses|
The ~protocol.SUNRAY strain of SIVA was an experimental line of combat stimulating Nanobots developed by Clovis Bray during the Golden Age. Once developed as a means to enhance military tactics and combat efficiency, after countless failures to contain the nanomachines itself, the project would be canceled following a catastrophic accident at a Clovis Bray research site. Years later, however, with the help of the ancient sub-mind, Odoacer, Guardians would begin to control and wield the SIVA powers for themselves, while also resisting the corrupting effects of the powers themselves. It is the first in a line of Neutral Subclasses, neither Light or Darkness based abilities.
Reaver - Hunter
Let loose your feral rage. Rend apart matter and flesh in your wake.
Super - Razors of Contagion
- Conjure two SIVA-empowered blades from your wrists and enter a feral trance.
- Use the blades to dash apart your opponents and minimally block any incoming damage.
- While sprinting, drag your blades on the ground to create damaging SIVA tendrils to minimize your enemies' playing field.
- Combo your jump and melee to rapidly pounce to any surface. Pounce to the ground to deliver a powerful slam.
Melee - Pathogenic Sting
- Launch a spike from your wrist at your opponents and let the contagion spread.
- Melee an opponent to stick a blade into them or hold melee to prepare to launch it. Once it is stuck, press melee again to detonate the blade and create a swarm of SIVA.
- Triple Jump - Upgrades Double Jump with a third jump.
- Strafe Jump - Upgrades Double Jump with better directional control while in the air.
- Pounce Jump - Upgrades Double Jump with a powerful, directional pounce.
- Marksman's Dodge - Automatically reload your equipped weapon while dodging.
- Gambler's Dodge - Dodging near enemies generates Melee energy.
Harbinger - Titan
Your enemies have been judged. Bring down what's due to them.
Super - Apocalyptic Mace
- Summon a massive, SIVA empowered mace within your hands and show them no remorse.
- Swing your mace to bash opponents away or entirely obliterate them.
- Bring down the mace to send a massive SIVA shockwave hurdling towards your enemies.
- Hold both triggers again to deliver one final, massive blow to the ground, completely obliterating any of those who were unfortunate enough to be nearby. Preemptively ends Super.
Melee - Devouring Cascade
- Bring down your corrupted fist and let your foes from afar feel your wrath.
- Hold melee to slam your fist into the ground to unleash a tracking wave of volatile SIVA energy. Tracks the nearest assailant and violently erupts near them.
- Catapult Lift - Jump while airborne to activate Lift and launch into the air with a strong initial burst of momentum.
- High Lift - Jump while airborne to activate Lift and launch into the air to greater heights.
- Tremor Lift - Hold jump to shatter the ground and propel yourself into the air with its generated energy. Provides a fair amount of lift energy while in air.
- Towering Barricade - Create a large barrier that can be used to reinforce a position with cover from enemy fire.
- Rally Barricade - Create a small barrier that you can peek over while aiming down sights and that increases reload speed for your equipped when you stand behind it.
Plaguecaller - Warlock
Earth and metal. Concrete and steel. Flesh and bone. All are viable sources of power... if you have the stomach to harvest them.
Super - Viral Tempest
- Embrace the swarm and command it upon all life, whether it be friend or foe.
- Fire off bolts of unstable SIVA energy at your distant opponents.
- Hurl a rocket of nanites to destroy your opponents and heal any of your wounded comrades.
- Become the eye of the storm and let your swarm grow. Creates a massive aura of SIVA nanites around yourself empower your allies and debilitate your enemies. Empowerment grows with every enemy caught within the storm.
Melee - Asphyxiating Grasp
- Conjure forth a tendril of SIVA to either bash away your opponents or to bring them just a little closer...
- Melee to strike a nearby opponent with the tendril or hold melee to utilize the tendril to bring opponents closer to your or into the field of battle.
- Balanced Glide - Glide jump ability provides bonuses to both speed and control.
- Controlled Glide - Glide jump ability provides better directional control while in the air.
- Tendril Grapple - Utilize a tendril of SIVA to pull yourself to a better position. Provides a small bit of Glide energy following the grapple.
- Healing Rift - Conjure a well of SIVA that continually heals those inside it.
- Empowering Rift - Conjure a well of SIVA that increases the attack power of those inside it.
- Plague Grenade - A grenade that creates a swarm of SIVA Nanites that slowly damages and weakens enemies caught inside.
- Taint Grenade - A grenade that creates a surge of SIVA tendrils that severely damages enemies caught by it and also provides serious knockback damage to them.
- Seeker Grenade - A grenade that creates an orb of volatile SIVA that relentlessly tracks enemies before violently exploding upon impact with them.