- This article is a stub. You can help Destinypedia by .
- "I remember home, and stories of a paradise we'd all get to see some day - of a City, "shining even in the night." Palamon didn't shine, but it was sanctuary, of a sort. We'd settled in the heart of a range that stretched the horizon. Wooded mountains that shot with purpose toward the sky. Winters were harsh, but the trees and peaks hid us from the world. We talked about moving on, sometimes, striking out for the City. But it was just a longing."
- —Shin Malphur
Palamon was a human settlement on Earth. It was built at some point after the Collapse in a wooded mountain range, secluded enough to hide it from most hostiles. Fallen raids still posed a constant danger, however, and drifting travelers found their way to the settlement with some frequency. Palamon initially possessed no formal government, but its inhabitants agreed on several basic tenets of law. Eventually, a man named Loken was given the title of Magistrate and the power to oversee Palamon's laws, making him the village's de facto leader; the town's residents noted that his rule had become increasingly despotic. Loken's rule was brought to an end when the Guardian Jaren Ward killed him.
List of appearances
- Destiny (First mentioned)
- ^ Bungie (2015-2-14), Destiny, Activision Blizzard: Grimoire: Ghost Fragment: The Last Word
- ^ Bungie (2014-9-9), Destiny, Activision Blizzard: Grimoire: Ghost Fragment: The Dark Age 2
- ^ Bungie (2015-2-14), Destiny, Activision Blizzard: Grimoire: Ghost Fragment: The Last Word 3