From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
|Forums: Index → Fan Fiction → Medusa's Menacing|
- "She just stares at you... MENACINGLY!!!"
- — Young Wolf
- Curated Roll: Smallbore, Alloy Magazine, Zen Moment, & Queen's Gaze.
- Precision Frame: This weapon's recoil pattern is more predictably vertical.
- Arrowhead Brake: Lightly vented barrel. Greatly controls recoil. Increases handling speed.
- Full Bore: Barrel optimized for distance. Greatly increases range. Decreases stability. Slightly decreases handling speed.
- Chambered Compensator: Stable barrel attachment. Increases stability. Moderately controls recoil. Slightly decreases handling speed.
- Fluted Barrel: Ultra-light barrel. Greatly increases handling speed. Slightly increases stability.
- Smallbore: Dual strength barrel. Increases range and stability.
- Polygonal Rifling: Barrel optimized for recoil reduction. Increases stability.
- Hammer-forged Rifling: Durable ranged barrel. Increases range.
- Corkscrew Rifling: Balanced barrel. Slightly increases range, stability, and handling speed.
- Extended Barrel: Weighty barrel extension. Increases range. Decreases handling speed. Moderately controls recoil.
- Steady Rounds: This magazine is optimized for recoil control. Greatly increases stability. Slightly decreases range.
- High-Caliber Rounds: Shots from this weapon knock the target back farther. Slightly increases range
- Extended Mag: This weapon has a greatly increased magazine size, but reloads much slower. Greatly increases magazine size. Greatly decreases reload speed
- Alloy Magazine: Reloads faster when the magazine is empty.
- Appended Mag: This weapon's magazine is built for a higher capacity. Increases magazine size.
- Armor-Piercing Rounds: Rounds cause extra damage to combatants' shields and overpenetrate targets. Slightly increases range.
- Flared Magwell: Optimized for faster reloading. Slightly increases stability. Greatly increases reload speed.
- Light Mag: Improved reload and range. Increases reload speed. Slightly increases range.
- Vorpal Weapon: Increased damage against bosses, vehicles, and Guardians with their Super active.
- Tap the Trigger: Grants a short period of increased stability and accuracy on initial trigger pull.
- Threat Detector: Increased reload, stability, and handling when enemies are in close proximity.
- Zen Moment: Causing damage with this weapon increases its stability.
- Queen's Gaze: This weapon deals increased damage against Vex. Kills with this weapon increases this weapon's stats by 20%, stacking up to 4 times. This perk also grants this weapon the effects of No Distractions, Box Breathing, Snapshot Sights, & Tunnel Vision.
The image for this page is a placeholder.