From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
|Forums: Index → Fan Fiction → Hermes's Mischievousness|
- "Wanna play a game?"
- — Hermes
- Curated Roll: Fluted Barrel, QuickDot SAS, Checkmate, & Game Over.
- Adaptive Frame: Well-rounded, reliable, fires a 3-round burst.
- Arrowhead Brake: Lightly vented barrel. Greatly controls recoil. Increases handling speed.
- Full Bore: Barrel optimized for distance. Greatly increases range. Decreases stability. Slightly decreases handling speed.
- Chambered Compensator: Stable barrel attachment. Increases stability. Moderately controls recoil. Slightly decreases handling speed.
- Fluted Barrel: Ultra-light barrel. Greatly increases handling speed. Slightly increases stability.
- Smallbore: Dual strength barrel. Increases range and stability.
- Polygonal Rifling: Barrel optimized for recoil reduction. Increases stability.
- Hammer-forged Rifling: Durable ranged barrel. Increases range.
- Corkscrew Rifling: Balanced barrel. Slightly increases range, stability, and handling speed.
- Extended Barrel: Weighty barrel extension. Increases range. Decreases handling speed. Moderately controls recoil.
- QuickDot SAS: Agile Sidearm sight. Greatly increases handling speed. Slightly increases stability.
- Control SAS: Stable Sidearm sight. Increases handling speed. Increases stability.
- Tactic SAS: Accurate Sidearm sight. Slightly increases range.
- Shortspec SAS: Balanced Sidearm sight. Slightly increases stability. Slightly increases handling speed. Slightly increases range.
- Target SAS: Sharp Sidearm sight. Increases range. Slightly decreases stability. Slightly decreases handling speed.
- FarPoint SAS: Pinpoint Sidearm sight. Greatly increases range. Decreases stability. Decreases handling speed.
- Vorpal Weapon: Increased damage against bosses, vehicles, and Guardians with their Super active.
- Tap the Trigger: Grants a short period of increased stability and accuracy on initial trigger pull.
- Threat Detector: Increased reload, stability, and handling when enemies are in close proximity.
- Zen Moment: Causing damage with this weapon increases its stability.
- Checkmate: Defeating an enemy before they can pull off an attack grants a 15% boost to reload speed, fire rate, ability generation, weapon swap speed, and movement speed.
- Game Over: This weapon deals increased damage against Vex. Kills with this weapon increases this weapon's stats by 20%, stacking up to 4 times. This perk also grants this weapon the effects of Feeding Frenzy, Rampage, Wellspring, & Surplus.
The image for this page is a placeholder.