From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
|Forums: Index → Fan Fiction → Apollo's Cheerfulness|
- "Cheer up! With me by your side, nothing will ever harm your friends again, I promise!"
- — Apollo
- Curated Roll: Chambered Compensator, Ionized Battery, Vorpal Weapon, & God Eater.
- Precision Frame: Fires a long-range precision energy bolt. This weapon's recoil pattern is more predictably vertical.
- Fluted Barrel - +5 Stability, +15 Handling
- Arrowhead brake - +10 Handling, +30 recoil control
- Corkscrew Rifling - +5 Range, +5 Stability, +5 Handling
- Chambered Compensator - +10 Stability, -5 Handling, +10 recoil control
- Extended Barrel - +10 Range, -10 Handling, +10 recoil
- Full Bore - +15 Range, -10 Stability, -5 Handling
- Hammer-forged Rifling - +10 Range
- Polygonal Rifling - +10 Stability
- Smallbore - +7 Range and Stability
- Enhanced Battery: Strong battery life. Increases magazine size.
- Ionized Battery: Large heavy battery. Greatly increases magazine size. Greatly decreases reload speed.
- Liquid Coils: Slower-building charge for higher damage. Increases impact damage. Slower charge time.
- Accelerated Coils: Speeds up charge. Faster charge time. Decreases impact damage.
- Projection Fuse: Distance optimizations. Increases range.
- Particle Repeater: Constrains recoil for every bolt. Increases stability.
- Lead from Gold - Picking up heavy ammo also grants ammo to this weapon.
- Moving Target - Bonus movement speed and aim assist when aiming down sights.
- Killing Wind - Final blows increase increased mobility, range, and handling for a short duration.
- Slideways - Sliding partially reloads the magazine and temporarily boosts handling and stability.
- No Distractions - Aiming this weapon for a short period reducing incoming flinch.
- Vorpal Weapon - This weapon does extra damage against bosses, vehicles, and Guardians with an active Super.
- Thresh - Killing combatants generates a small amount of Super energy.
- Snapshot Sights - Aim down sights much faster.
- Rampage - Final blows temporarily increase damage. Stacks x3.
- God Eater: This weapons deals increased damage against Vex. Kills with this weapon increases this weapon's stats by 20%, stacking up to 4 times. This perk also grants this weapon the effects of Triple Tap, Box Breathing, Firing Line, & Fourth Time's the Charm.