From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
- "An Earth artifact, refashioned to suit the Emperor's modest tastes."
- — Weapon description
Fixed Odds is a Legendary Machine Gun that can currently be acquired from the Duality Dungeon. It is a highly modified version of the Against All Odds Machine Gun from Destiny. This weapon could previously be obtained from the Menagerie before it entered the Destiny Content Vault.
Season of Opulence
- High-Impact Frame: Slow-firing and high-damage. This weapon is more accurate when stationary and aiming down sights.
- Magazine Perks
- Appended Mag: This weapon's magazine is built for higher capacity.
• Increases magazine size
- High-Caliber Rounds: Shots from this weapon knock the target back farther.
• Slightly increases range
- Ricochet Rounds: Rounds ricochet off hard surfaces.
• Increases stability • Slightly increases range
- Extended Mag: This weapon has a greatly increased magazine size, but reloads much slower.
• Greatly increases magazine size • Greatly decreases reload speed
- 1st Slot Perks
- Quickdraw: This weapon can be drawn unbelievably fast.
- Feeding Frenzy: Each rapid kill with this weapon progressively increases reload speed for a short time.
- No Distractions: Aiming this weapon for a short period reduces flinch.
- 2nd Slot Perks
- Rampage: Kills with this weapon temporarily grant increased damage. Stacks 3x.
- Surrounded: This weapon gains bonus damage when three or more enemies are in close proximity.
- Rangefinder: Aiming this weapon increases its effective range and zoom magnification. Increased projectile velocity while aiming Rocket Launchers and Grenade Launchers.
- Tap the Trigger: Grants a short period of increased stability and accuracy on initial trigger pull.