Talk:The Law Of The Jungle
I think it should just be The Law of the Jungle? Always use the DMR. This is craZboy557, signing off. 19:40, 23 May 2013 (EDT)
So Frank put in the narration, and I agree, the punctuation seems.... off. However, I'm not certain how we would do it, so I figured I'd post a rough idea of what we could do. This is going to be shitty, but it's a start.
"Pay attention son...
this is the part of the story that's really important. Now this, is 'The law of the jungle'... as old and as true as the sky. The wolf that shall keep it, may prosper.
But the wolf that shall break it, must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk. The law that runs (I heard "runs", as "run-eth.") forward and back.
For the strength of the pack, is the wolf.
And the strength of the wolf...
is the pack."
So that's my first idea. I'm sure someone could think of something better, but it's a start. Always use the DMR. This is craZboy557, signing off. 21:12, 24 May 2013 (EDT)
- Oh. I didn't see this. Sorry, I should've asked opinions here before I imposed my views on everyone. o.o
- Is it alright? Is there any way to improve? I've mostly used the same punctuation as in the poem, and used the same layout for trailers. Though I've tried to convey his intonation, etc., feel free to change it if it doesn't do this as well as it should. Sorry about that. :P --TentacleTordo 12:03, 25 May 2013 (EDT)
- It's cool, you did well. The main roadblock for me is that I'm not sure how to show the longer pauses. In my draft there I went down a line to show it, but I'm not sure if that's acceptable for the wiki. Is there like a punctuation mark that shows that? And obviously I mean one other than a comma or a ...
- Always use the DMR. This is craZboy557, signing off. 12:58, 25 May 2013 (EDT)
- Wait, Edit: The way to do this is obvious. The pauses are based around events in the trailer, so we just add those events into the transcripts and we've got the pauses. Always use the DMR. This is craZboy557, signing off. 13:06, 25 May 2013 (EDT)