Memory of Eriana-3
From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
- "Ever since our descent into the Pit, when I thought about my friends, I remembered only pain. These keepsakes have reminded me… there was joy, too."
- — Eris 
- " Again I will confess. I am Eriana-3, of the Praxic Fire, and I know my flame goes out down here. I will burn bright and hot and raze a thousand Hive to ash as I go, but I know we will not end him – The one who fell you, and hundreds more, with that foul blade."
- — Eriana-3
In the first step the player is required to:
- Search beneath the surface of the moon to reclaim treasure from Hive or Fallen Lunar scavengers.
In the second step the player is required to:
- Defeat champions or other enemies using a Solar subclass to find Eriana-3’s 10 lost letters from Wei Ning.
Once completed the player is tasked with entering the Hive portal in the sanctuary to meet up with Eris Morn. Once the cutscene between Eris and the nightmare of Eriana-3 is over, hand over the letters so Eris can banish the nightmare.
- Eris Morn: “I know this isn’t really Eriana. She herself said she didn’t want to be remembered this way.”
The player hands over the letters
Eris turns to face the nightmare
- Ghost: “Eris, “when your strike team headed to the moon- did Eriana-3 carry the letters Wei Ning sent her?”
- Eris Morn: “Yes… to remind her of why we fought. Why we sought to bring about Crota’s end.”
- Eris Morn: “It was not simply vengeance. Eriana want no one to suffer like she and Wei had suffered.”
- Eris Morn: “That is how she should be remembered.”
The nightmare of Eriana-3 is banished and disappears
- Eris Morn: “[sigh].”
Pressing the interaction button on Eris
- Eris Morn: “Ever since our descent into the Pit, when I thought upon my friends, I remembered only pain.”
- Eris Morn: “These keepsakes have reminded me… there was joy, too.”
- Eris Morn: “So long as these treasures are here to remind me of my friends, these phantoms cannot hurt me.”