From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
|Forums: Index → Fan Fiction → Zeus's Righteousness|
- "Delivering my judgement, one pull at a time."
- — Zeus, King of Olympus
- Curated Roll: Arrowhead Brake, High-Caliber Rounds, Black Hole, & Fatebringer's Successor.
- Adaptive Frame: A well-rounded grip, reliable and sturdy.
- Arrowhead Brake: Lightly vented barrel. Greatly controls recoil. Increases handling speed.
- Full Bore: Barrel optimized for distance. Greatly increases range. Decreases stability. Slightly decreases handling speed.
- Chambered Compensator: Stable barrel attachment. Increases stability. Moderately controls recoil. Slightly decreases handling speed.
- Fluted Barrel: Ultra-light barrel. Greatly increases handling speed. Slightly increases stability.
- Smallbore: Dual strength barrel. Increases range and stability.
- Polygonal Rifling: Barrel optimized for recoil reduction. Increases stability.
- Hammer-forged Rifling: Durable ranged barrel. Increases range.
- Corkscrew Rifling: Balanced barrel. Slightly increases range, stability, and handling speed.
- Extended Barrel: Weighty barrel extension. Increases range. Decreases handling speed. Moderately controls recoil.
- Steady Rounds: This magazine is optimized for recoil control. Greatly increases stability. Slightly decreases range.
- High-Caliber Rounds: Shots from this weapon knock the target back farther. Slightly increases range
- Extended Mag: This weapon has a greatly increased magazine size, but reloads much slower. Greatly increases magazine size. Greatly decreases reload speed
- Alloy Magazine: Reloads faster when the magazine is empty.
- Appended Mag: This weapon's magazine is built for a higher capacity. Increases magazine size.
- Armor-Piercing Rounds: Rounds cause extra damage to combatants' shields and overpenetrate targets. Slightly increases range.
- Flared Magwell: Optimized for faster reloading. Slightly increases stability. Greatly increases reload speed.
- Light Mag: Improved reload and range. Increases reload speed. Slightly increases range.
- Vorpal Weapon: Increased damage against bosses, vehicles, and Guardians with their Super active.
- Thresh: Killing combatants with this weapon generates a small amount of Super energy.
- Black Hole: Precision kills with this weapon cause the target to implode, creating a mini black hole that pulls in enemies nearby and dealing continuous Void damage before collapsing and creating a void explosion, dealing increased damage based on the number of enemies pulled in.
- Fatebringer's Successor: This weapons deals increased damage against Vex. Kills with this weapon increases this weapon's stats by 20%, stacking up to 4 times. This perk also grants this weapon the effects of Outlaw, Firefly, Explosive Rounds, & Chain Reaction.