I'm going to have to challenge the picture of The Guardian, as the player isn't always necessarily a Titan. More like change it to triple view of all three classes, Warlock, Titan, and Hunter. I can compile one from the Grimoire card images or if there are three of the same classes from Destiny 2, then those should be compiled together and used as the main image. What say all of you? --Shazamikaze (talk) 13:31, 30 July 2017 (EDT)Shazamikaze
- I say aye. There was a promotional image from the first Destiny we used for a while but it had text on it as well. A compilation from Grimoire images would be excellent. --Δαντε τηε Γηοστ Ι ωονδερ ιφ Ικορα γιϝες ηυγς το Γηοστσ. Ηεη... ανψωαψς, νιξε ωορκ. Τηις ις ωηατ Ι υσεδ. 13:34, 30 July 2017 (EDT)
- Well, we used the Titan one because that is the one Bungie used in the reveal, they could have picked Warlock or Hunter, but they chose Titan. So in a way, it is a canonical image. However I prize your wisdom, and you are also correct so if you can get an image of the Destiny 1 Guardians and compile them into a single image as you suggested, I am all for it. I would also suggest we use the default armor though for each class as customization is something that depends on player. But we know every class starts off with the same armor in mission one. Arcmind Execute long hold for reactivation. AI-COM/ACMD SIGNOFF 13:39, 30 July 2017 (EDT)
- Oh we did not forget Titan66. :) We just did not add them yet. On the timeline, they are spread throughout the Year 1 events according to strike level. Here, we are classifying them as exploits that took place following the events of Destiny. Because we are still working on the Campaign, we neglected to add in the strikes and raid just yet. CabalRedGuard was responsible for putting in the rest of the expansions, but we are not working that part at the moment. However you are more than welcome to add them should you so choose. Arcmind Execute long hold for reactivation. AI-COM/ACMD SIGNOFF 11:03, 31 July 2017 (EDT)
- So here's what I've got for the main image so far: this compiled Grimoire image and also this cropped D2 wallpaper that can also be used. Take your pick, which one would be better, and I'll insert it, unless someone else beats me to the punch. Or we can first debate which one is better. --Shazamikaze (talk) 12:02, 31 July 2017 (EDT)Shazamikaze
D1 Vanilla strikes/Vault
I'm against their inclusion because 1): none of the Strikes feature The Guardian, just a fireteam of three Guardians, and 2) The Guardian is busy doing the main story. It is why we don't feature the numerous quests to forge various Exotic weapons (unless it'd be the Touch of Malice). Also I'm against the Vault of Glass' inclusion because The Guardian's Grimoire makes no mention of it being their triumph, but talks about instead the Black Garden and the Heart.
We could make an amendment to those missions by saying the Guardian participated in a number of Strikes but not define any of them. Only until we get to The Taken King are the Strikes more personally tailored to The Guardian's exploits. --Δαντε τηε Γηοστ Ι ωονδερ ιφ Ικορα γιϝες ηυγς το Γηοστσ. Ηεη... ανψωαψς, νιξε ωορκ. Τηις ις ωηατ Ι υσεδ. 18:00, 6 September 2017 (EDT)
- I would challenge that. First off, why would you use the same Guardian to complete the Campaign, and then the strikes if they were not one and the same? We also have the AoT which acknowledges all of your achievements including the Strikes. Then there is a Grimoire card to support the strike Guardian and Campaign Guardian are the same; Grimoire:Places/The Asteroid Belt: Didn't anyone tell you about the Prison of Elders? Weren't 'you' on the strike team that killed that Archon Priest, the one who escaped? Arcmind Execute long hold for reactivation. AI-COM/ACMD SIGNOFF 18:06, 6 September 2017 (EDT)
- The problems with identifying both the Guardian used in the Story and the Guardian(s) used in the Strikes are twofold. The first I've already described, and the second is part of that. Each of the Guardians doing the Strikes are not the Guardian, unless you want to be literal and say that those other two Guardians are also the Guardian of their own respective Story missions.
- I'm not convinced that is Cayde talking to The Guardian. Well, not yet anyway. It sounds like he is talking to The Guardian. But if anything all it'd prove is that Winter's Lair was done by The Guardian after all, but not the other Strikes. I still look to The Guardian Grimoire as my guide in this. As it seems some of D2's information is backdating certain things to D1, then let's wait for that. --Δαντε τηε Γηοστ Ι ωονδερ ιφ Ικορα γιϝες ηυγς το Γηοστσ. Ηεη... ανψωαψς, νιξε ωορκ. Τηις ις ωηατ Ι υσεδ. 18:51, 6 September 2017 (EDT)