Talk:Fusion rifle

From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

What do you call somebody who uses a fusion rifle? A fusioner? A fusionman? Like, for Sniper rifles we have snipers and shotgun users are shotgunners. —This unsigned comment was made by (talkcontribs). Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

Fusion rifles are the same as blasters or railguns, but firing with more oomfph and more "lazers". Rifleman, is what I'd call 'em. Nothing fancy. Dante the Ghost (talk) 18:56, 19 September 2016 (EDT)