From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
|Forums: Index → Fan Fiction → Dionysus's Inactivity|
- "Why use lot energy when few energy do trick?"
- — Dionysus
- Curated Roll: Fluted Barrel, Liquid Coils, Blackout Drunk, & Persistent Procrastination.
- High-Impact Frame: Slow-firing and high-damage. This weapon is more accurate when stationary and aiming down sights.
- Arrowhead Brake: Lightly vented barrel. Greatly controls recoil. Increases handling speed.
- Full Bore: Barrel optimized for distance. Greatly increases range. Decreases stability. Slightly decreases handling speed.
- Chambered Compensator: Stable barrel attachment. Increases stability. Moderately controls recoil. Slightly decreases handling speed.
- Fluted Barrel: Ultra-light barrel. Greatly increases handling speed. Slightly increases stability.
- Smallbore: Dual strength barrel. Increases range and stability.
- Polygonal Rifling: Barrel optimized for recoil reduction. Increases stability.
- Hammer-forged Rifling: Durable ranged barrel. Increases range.
- Corkscrew Rifling: Balanced barrel. Slightly increases range, stability, and handling speed.
- Extended Barrel: Weighty barrel extension. Increases range. Decreases handling speed. Moderately controls recoil.
- Enhanced Battery: Strong battery life. Increases magazine size.
- Ionized Battery: Large heavy battery. Greatly increases magazine size. Greatly decreases reload speed.
- Liquid Coils: Slower-building charge for higher damage. Increases impact damage. Slower charge time.
- Accelerated Coils: Speeds up charge. Faster charge time. Decreases impact damage.
- Projection Fuse: Distance optimizations. Increases range.
- Particle Repeater: Constrains recoil for every bolt. Increases stability.
- Vorpal Weapon: Increased damage against bosses, vehicles, and Guardians with their Super active.
- Tap the Trigger: Grants a short period of increased stability and accuracy on initial trigger pull.
- Threat Detector: Increased reload, stability, and handling when enemies are in close proximity.
- Zen Moment: Causing damage with this weapon increases its stability.
- Blackout Drunk: While the weapon is stowed, it accumulates energy, increasing damage up to 10x. This affect persists even after death.
- Persistent Procrastination: This weapon deals increased damage against Vex. Kills with this weapon increases this weapon's stats by 20%, stacking up to 4 times. This perk also grants this weapon the effects of Auto-Loading Holster, Quickdraw, Hip-Fire Grip, & Backup Plan.
The image for this page is a placeholder.