From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
- "The inevitable awaits all who come face-to-face with its barrel."
- — Hades
- Curated Roll: Smoothbore, Assault Mag, Orpheus's Punishment, & Hand of Thanatos.
- Aggressive Frame: Hard-hitting, high recoil. Increases rate of fire after kill.
- Full Bore: Barrel optimized for distance. Greatly increases range. Decreases stability. Slightly decreases handling speed.
- Chambered Compensator: Stable barrel attachment. Increases stability. Moderately controls recoil. Slightly decreases handling speed.
- Smallbore: Dual strength barrel. Increases range and stability.
- Corkscrew Rifling: Balanced barrel. Slightly increases range, stability, and handling speed.
- Smoothbore: Smooth shotgun barrel. Greatly increases range at the cost of more projectile spread.
- Full Choke: Tightened barrel. Reduces projectile spread when aiming down sights at the cost of precision damage.
- Rifled Barrel: Ranged shotgun barrel. Increases range. Greatly decreases handling speed.
- Barrel Shroud: Balanced shotgun barrel. Increases stability. Increases handling speed.
- Steady Rounds: This magazine is optimized for recoil control. Greatly increases stability. Slightly decreases range.
- Extended Mag: This weapon has a greatly increased magazine size, but reloads much slower. Greatly increases magazine size. Greatly decreases reload speed
- Appended Mag: This weapon's magazine is built for a higher capacity. Increases magazine size.
- Light Mag: Improved reload and range. Increases reload speed. Slightly increases range.
- Accurized Rounds: This weapon can fire longer distances. Increases range.
- Tactical Mag: This weapon has multiple tactical improvements. Slightly increases stability. Increases reload speed. Slightly increases magazine size.
- Assault Mag: This shotgun's magazine is optimized for quick combat. Greatly increases stability. Increases rate of fire.
- Vorpal Weapon: Increased damage against bosses, vehicles, and Guardians with their Super active.
- Threat Detector: Increased reload, stability, and handling when enemies are in close proximity.
- Orpheus's Punishment: Dealing damage with this weapon increases damage by 2% for ever successful hit, stacking up to 26% (or 13 successful shots with overflow active). Buff resets after reloading
- Hand of Thanatos: This weapon deals increased damage against Vex. Kills with this weapon increases this weapon's stats by 20%, stacking up to 4 times. This perk also grants this weapon the effects of One-Two Punch, Trench Barrel, Overflow, & Grave Robber.
The image for this page is a placeholder.