Forum:Destiny Gameinformer Reveal
From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
|Forums: Index → General Discussion → Destiny Gameinformer Reveal|
http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/1s1uvi/gameinformer_destiny_issue_bulletpoint_breakdown/ It's not coming out until January so we can't cite any of this stuff, but this got me so excited! This is the information we've been needing for a while now! Ace2891 (talk) 03:06, 5 December 2013 (EST)
- Actually, I think we may be able to cite this http://imgur.com/a/XOVzD or perhaps this http://www.computerandvideogames.com/441264/destiny-new-gameplay-races-and-multiplayer-details-released/ Ace2891 (talk) 11:58, 5 December 2013 (EST)
- Heh, sure got more than I did. The "Oh, hey, another article thread" is for calling in stuff like that, just for future reference.
- You're right, I don't think we can cite this, unfortunately. Sounded like he got it from an official source, something on the GI site or somesuch, so if any of us has a subscription, could they cite it?
- ...Then again, none of us would be able to verify it... there might not be an option other than just to wait. Hell if I know. Always use the DMR. This is craZboy557, signing off. 17:38, 5 December 2013 (EST)
- Wow, okay so two of my long-time questions were answered in the article. The name of the mysterious 5th enemy is the Darkness (not altogether original, granted, but perhaps appropriate in this case)and the game does indeed use a checkpoint system in case of wipes or solo deaths....But that's just my .02 Glimmer... - DJenser 08:52, 6 December 2013 (EST)
- I don't see why there would be. Everyone should be getting the same content. Ace2891 (talk) 19:45, 6 December 2013 (EST)
Alright just so everyone is aware, scanned images from the magazine are not allowed as they are a copyright violation. Please do not post links to scanned images or upload scanned images to the wiki. Copyright iz srs biz. :P--Spartacus Talk • Contribs 11:51, 7 December 2013 (EST)