From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
|Forums: Index → Fan Fiction → Artemis's Instincts|
- "I have placed trust in my instincts, now you must place trust in yours as well."
- — Artemis
- Curated Roll: High Tension String, Fiberglass Arrow Shaft, Archer's Tempo, & Open Season.
- Precision Frame: Compound bow. Longer draw time optimized for damage. Press while drawn to cancel the shot.
- Agile Bowstring: Durable yet light bowstring. Greatly increases handling speed. Slightly increases stability.
- Tactile String: Stable, high-friction bowstring. Slightly increases accuracy. Increases stability.
- Elastic String: Excellent snapback. Decreases accuracy. Faster draw time. Slightly increases handling speed.
- Flexible String: Light and easy to draw. Slightly faster draw time. Slightly decreases accuracy. Increases handling speed.
- High Tension String: Tightly strung bow. Greatly increases accuracy. Slightly slower draw time. Slightly decreases stability.
- Natural String: Simple balanced string. Slightly increases accuracy. Slightly increases handling speed. Slightly increases stability.
- Polymer String: Unbreakable bowstring. Slightly increases accuracy. Slightly faster draw time.
- Helical Fletching: Aerodynamic and light. Slightly increases accuracy. Slightly increases stability
- Straight Fletching: Modern fletching for straight paths. Increases accuracy
- Compact Arrow Shaft: Thinner arrows to maximize quiver size. Increases capacity
- Carbon Arrow Shaft: Light and stable shaft material.. Increases stability
- Natural Fletching: Feather-light with good control. Slightly decreases accuracy. Greatly increases stability
- Fiberglass Arrow Shaft: Heavy and consistent. Greatly increases accuracy. Slightly decreases stability
- Vorpal Weapon: Increased damage against bosses, vehicles, and Guardians with their Super active.
- Sympathetic Arsenal: Reloading after a final blow also reloads stowed weapons.
- Archer's Tempo: Draw time decreases after every precision hit.
- Open Season: This weapons deals increased damage against Vex. Kills with this weapon increases this weapon's stats by 20%, stacking up to 4 times. This perk also grants this weapon the effects of Quickdraw, Snapshot Sights, No Distractions, & Killing Wind.
The image for this page is a placeholder.