From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
Autoconfirmed users are users who have had an account on the wiki for at least three (3) days and have made at least five (5) edits. A number of actions on Destinypedia are restricted from new users to prevent spam and vandalism and are granted once the autoconfirmed status has been reached. These actions include:
- Creating a user profile
- Creating non-discussion pages
- Moving pages and files
- Editing semi-protected pages
- Uploading files from a URL
- Uploading new versions of existing files
- Q. What rights do new users have?
- A. New users have all the same rights as autoconfirmed users except for those listed above.
- Q. What is the purpose of autoconfirmation?
- A. We restrict these abilities for the purposes of security against vandalism and spam.
- Q. Can users bypass the autoconfirmation process?
- A. No. All users must pass both parts of the autoconfirm criteria with no exceptions.