From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
Developers || Bureaucrats || Administrators || Patrollers || Autoconfirmed users || Users || Bots || Probation
Autoconfirmed users are users who have had an account on the wiki for at least three (3) days and have made at least five (5) edits. A number of actions on Destinypedia are restricted from new users to prevent spam and vandalism and are granted once the autoconfirmed status has been reached. These actions include:
- Creating non-discussion pages
- Moving pages and files
- Editing semi-protected pages
- Uploading files from a URL
- Uploading new versions of existing files
- Q. What rights do new users have?
- A. New users have all the same rights as autoconfirmed users except for those listed above.
- Q. What is the purpose of autoconfirmation?
- A. We restrict these abilities for the purposes of security against vandalism and spam.
- Q. Can users bypass the autoconfirmation process?
- A. No. All users must pass both parts of the autoconfirm criteria with no exceptions.