From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
|Forums: Index → Fan Fiction → Athena's Intelligence|
- "Scanning genetic code... updating ownership status... registering new owner... Welcome, Young Wolf"
- — Athena
- Curated Roll: Extended Barrel, Tempered Edge, Explosive Magazine, Kicking the Hive, & Deus Ex Machina.
- Lightweight Frame: Superb handling. Move faster with this weapon equipped.
- Arrowhead Brake: Lightly vented barrel. Greatly controls recoil. Increases handling speed.
- Full Bore: Barrel optimized for distance. Greatly increases range. Decreases stability. Slightly decreases handling speed.
- Chambered Compensator: Stable barrel attachment. Increases stability. Moderately controls recoil. Slightly decreases handling speed.
- Fluted Barrel: Ultra-light barrel. Greatly increases handling speed. Slightly increases stability.
- Smallbore: Dual strength barrel. Increases range and stability.
- Polygonal Rifling: Barrel optimized for recoil reduction. Increases stability.
- Hammer-forged Rifling: Durable ranged barrel. Increases range.
- Corkscrew Rifling: Balanced barrel. Slightly increases range, stability, and handling speed.
- Extended Barrel: Weighty barrel extension. Increases range. Decreases handling speed. Moderately controls recoil.
- Hungry Edge: Increased sword ammo.
- Enduring Edge: Greatly increased sword ammo at the cost of damage.
- Tempered Edge: Increased sword damage and ammo.
- Jagged Edge: Increased damage at the cost of sword ammo.
- Honed Edge: Increased sword damage.
- Steady Rounds: This magazine is optimized for recoil control. Greatly increases stability. Slightly decreases range.
- High-Caliber Rounds: Shots from this weapon knock the target back farther. Slightly increases range
- Explosive Magazine: Magazines are thrown at enemies, causing an explosion that deals damage based on the remaining ammo in the magazine.
- Ricochet Rounds: Rounds ricochet off hard surfaces. Increases stability. Slightly increases range.
- Extended Mag: This weapon has a greatly increased magazine size, but reloads much slower. Greatly increases magazine size. Greatly decreases reload speed
- Alloy Magazine: Reloads faster when the magazine is empty.
- Appended Mag: This weapon's magazine is built for a higher capacity. Increases magazine size.
- Armor-Piercing Rounds: Rounds cause extra damage to combatants' shields and overpenetrate targets. Slightly increases range.
- Flared Magwell: Optimized for faster reloading. Slightly increases stability. Greatly increases reload speed.
- Light Mag: Improved reload and range. Increases reload speed. Slightly increases range.
- Vorpal Weapon: Increased damage against bosses, vehicles, and Guardians with their Super active.
- Kicking the Hive: Precision kills with this weapon have a chance to spawn SIVA swarms that will attach to the nearest enemy, debuffing them and increasing damage taken by all sources up to 30%.
- Deus Ex Machina: This weapons deals increased damage against Vex. Kills with this weapon increases this weapon's stats by 20%, stacking up to 4 times. This perk also grants this weapon the effects of Rapid Hit, Zen Moment, One for All, & Full-Auto Trigger System.
The image for this page is a placeholder.