Template talk:Enemy Factions
From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
Proposal to make Guardian Factions a sub-template
I think we should wait a little bit until the Taken King to see how things change, but as it is right now the Guardian Factions section is way too big. I'm thinking of dividing it into the following subheadings:
- Consensus Factions (Dead Orbit, FWC, New Monarchy) - These are the factions you can pledge yourself to. They're probably the only "real" factions there are in the grand scheme of things, as the rest are mostly just reputation stats.
- Quest Factions (Vanguard, Crucible, Eris, Petra) - These are factions that guide you through story missions.
- Vendor Factions (Gunsmith, Cryptarch, House of Judgment) - These are factions where you gain reputation to unlock new gear
- Other (Concordat, Symmetry, Cult of Osiris, etc)
- I agree with the split, but I'd prefer different subheadings.
- Story Factions (any faction that rewards story-related activities) - Crota's Bane, House of Judgment, Queen's Wrath, Vanguard
- Crucible Factions (any faction that rewards Crucible-related activities) - Cult of Osiris, Crucible, Dead Orbit, Iron Banner, Future War Cult, New Monarchy
- Service Factions (vendors that have reputation systems but are story/Crucible-neutral) - Crypto-Archeology, Gunsmith
- Other Factions (any faction that the player can't directly interact with or gain rewards from, mentioned-only factions) - Concordat, Royal Awoken Guard, Seven Seraphs, Symmetry
- MorningWalker (talk) 17:58, 15 August 2015 (EDT)