From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
|This page is an official Destinypedia policy.|
|Policies of Destinypedia|
|Canon • Notability • Spoilers|
| Blocking • Check User • Personal Image |
Signature • Voting
Bots • Copyright • Deleting • Images
Protected Page • What Destinypedia is not
Code of Conduct
| Manual of Style • Layout Guide • Citation Policy|
About Vandalism • Dealing Vandalism
Destinypedia's Spoilers Policy is as follows:
- The Spoiler Policy dictates the exclusion of plot information from campaigns, novels, and other major sources of canon, but not multiplayer.
- No spoiler content whatsoever will be allowed on Destinypedia until the day of the official launch for a major release (i.e. games, films, and novels) in North America, Europe, or Australia. However, this excludes official information released by Bungie and Activision.
- It should be noted that the Spoilers Policy allows content released officially and directly from the developers and publishers, but restricts official press even if the source is reputable and valid. Leaks, such as cutscenes or gameplay from bootlegged discs, are not allowed under any circumstances.
- Usernames featuring spoilers, such as "Character X dies", are not acceptable. Users in question will be required to submit a new, appropriate name.
- Starting from the launch date to a month's time in advance, the hide spoiler template will be used for those who still haven't had a chance to purchase the product; Those who have bought the product will be able to freely edit the wiki, albeit following the restrictions listed above.
- Information officially released by Bungie and other Destiny developers before the release date will still be accepted.
- Violators will be given one official warning on their talk page.
- Noncompliance will result in a week-long ban for the user.
- Continued violations will result in more severe punitive action, potentially including an indefinite ban.